Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Comments on other blogs

Thomas:
              I like how he shared a lot of picture and little movie clips to show what he was talking about. His pictures are not just from the movie clips he also shared art that people made based on how they pictured the characters. I also agree with his statement about each book had its own important parts and that no one book stands above the other two.

McKenna:
                 First off I like how she has each blog separated from the rest. She has each blog portrayed by a picture that holds an important part in her blog content. I agree with the fact that having one narration through all the books was very important in telling the story. I liked the fact that she picked some books that show dystopian and compared it with the Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment